Monday, June 11, 2007

Drinks anyone ????




As for my Saturday - it ended up quite busy. I went to see the musical wicked in the afternoon - a very powerful but fun show. Then one of my friends in NY, Mark came out to the Hell's Kitchen area for drinks then dinner at a great Mexican place (- note the frozen margaritas above). As Mark had to work Sunday - he left me at a vodka bar called vlada- dangerous for me i know !!!!! - may i recommend the pineapple infused vodka martini. After this I went with some locals i had met at the bar to sample the New York nightlife on a Saturday - the music was great but not such a big crowd i have to say.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did you totally love Wicked? Glenn and I certainly did. Listening to a song from the show right now... Damn, I miss NYC!